Developing leaders for stronger presence and improved results
We work with leaders to support their growth and improve their emotional intelligence so they can be more effective in their relationships while under duress. Specifically we work with CEO’s, Founders, Executives, Middle managers and motivated individuals who “take the lead” to achieve the results they want with the people they work with.
My clients get a dedicated partner they can trust who stands for their success as they define it. Through courageous conversations, continual curiosity, and a drive for measurable results my clients get clear on what they want and the actions needed to get there. Our work together helps them show up with more self-awareness and presence in the midst of adversity, which makes them more effective leaders who accelerate toward their desired outcomes.”~George Brewster
We help our clients by continually assessing, challenging and supporting their beliefs, goals and measurements related to their relational effectiveness and business results. We start with the “I” work before addressing the “you, we, us and us as a whole” conversations. Our rigor is in helping our clients move through their resistance so that they make commitments and take action to produce results.
We use a variety of tools along the way:
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) in Action
- Leadership Versatility Index (LVI) 360
- Enneagram, Meyers Briggs, Thomas-Kilmann Instrument
- Organizational Development Instruments
We support our clients to be more efficient and effective leaders to achieve results with their teams and on their own.
8 situations where Gimbal Systems can increase your leadership effectiveness
- You and the teams you lead or are a part of are not getting the results you want.
- How you see yourself is not matching up with the feedback you are getting.
- You are feeling confused or stuck and have no passion for what you are doing.
- You are unable to see different points of view.
- Your emotional reactions are not matching the situation.
- You are taking opinions from others as criticism or judgments.
- You are not open to input, new information or learning from others.
- You have an inability to see or accept your own mistakes.