How We Consult
Gimbal Systems is a partner you can trust. We leverage our outside the system perspective to help diagnosis and solve specific business problems. We blend our sales mindset with applied behavioral science knowledge to bring a unique point of view to each customer engagement.
We consult with leaders to help them find the balance between efficiently and effectively completing tasks to drive business results and the need for continual maintenance necessary to ensure sustainability and engagement over time. We develop customized programs that help them, their teams and companies, experience predictable, measurable, repeatable and scalable results in a more balanced environment that they create with a partner that cares.
Our proven tools and methods ensure our clients keep their business upright, balanced and heading in the right direction toward the results you want.
Gimbal Systems consulting helps you discover (or rediscover) your business in balance.
Gimbal Systems works to understand what success means to your organization from multiple perspectives: the company, the team and the individual. Our collaborative “Calibrating for Success” process guarantees a truly customized implementation by revealing what is working well and leveraging existing strengths as much as possible.
Our process is built on the belief that the answer lies within the organization. We work to identify and leverage what is working well, which drives a faster implementation with more credibility and less resistance. The end result is more predictable, measurable, repeatable and scalable success.”~George Brewster
The “Calibrating for Success” Process
Define Project Success: What are you, your team or organization trying to accomplish or change?
- Identify key metrics to measure (i.e. units sold, customer loyalty, etc.)
- Establish a baseline to track progress against for key metrics
- Define what success looks like
- Clarify the consistent behaviors you want in place
Identify: Determine what success looks like
- Find out what teams or individuals are working well
- Identify how you support their continued success
- Confirm what they are doing to create success
Understand: Bring unconscious competence to consciousness.
- Observe dynamics and interview top, middle and bottom performers
- Build and incorporate models to support proven best practices
Test Solutions: Pilot to ensure the newly defined skills and processes are working and providing the intended results for the company, the team, its members and customers.
Build Support to Sustain Success: Evaluate, develop and execute the following to reinforce new behaviors.
- Strategic Planning
- Training and Coaching Programs
- Performance Management and Talent Management
- Organizational Design and Incentive Planning
- Change Management Programs
Examples of our Process in Action
Learn more about our consulting with clients on our case studies page.