Our work with clients has four critical elements present in all of our interactions. The goal is to use them as gimbals to guide discovery, accelerate learning and generate results.
Assess the lay of the land
- Increased self-awareness through diagnostics (EQ, Enneagram, Meyers Briggs, TKI)
- What is the goal? How clear are you and those that matter on it? What progress are you making?
- How are you showing up as a leader? We use the LVI instrument for 360 feedback.
Challenge to ignite the flame
- Explore and press upon beliefs
- Model courageous authenticity and leverage immediacy
- Highlight patterns and emphasize accountability
Support to move you downwind
- Additional learning through custom trainings and facilitated workshops
- Ally in service of your success
- Outside council that is objective, honest and speaks the truth
Systems as ubiquitous as water
- Looking at the various levels of engagement from multiple perspectives you, team, division, organization, clients, etc.
- Increasing feedback loops, exploring boundaries and promoting health
- Embracing change, clarifying roles and encouraging continual curiosity